At SDL our employees are our most trusted assets. We provide a very friendly environment. Ours is a company which invests in its people in a way that leadership, innovation, growth and unyielding integrity become a way of life. Here, you’ll have a job where you can make a difference and you’ll have the opportunity to take your career in the direction you want. What matters the most at SDL is the passion you have for your work and how you treat your fellow workmates.
What resources can expect from SDL
- Conducive Working environment.
- Work on live project from day one.
- Exposure to various domain and technology.
- Constant Skill upgradation.
- Profit Sharing / Stock Options.
What we Expect in You
- Passion for Technology and Innovation.
- High degree of Commitment and Integrity.
- Risk takers with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Right attitude to be a Team Player.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience in analysis, design, development & delivery of web-based applications.
- Extensive experience on MVC 3.0, 4.0. Exposure to MVC 5.0 will be added advantage.
- Extensive experience on .Net frameworks, Asp.Net, WCF/WEBAPI.
- Should have good experience on JQuery, AJAX.
- Should have good practical knowledge of design patterns.
- Must have worked on Unit testing (XUNIT/NUnit/MSTest/Mocking Frameworks etc.)
- Exposure to test driven development practices will be added advantage.
- Experience of working in Agile/scrum/iterative environment.
- Practical hands on experience of SQL development.
- Should have good experience on LINQ, Entity Framework.
- Should have experience of ensuring coding standards using tools like FxCop, StyleCop, VS Code Analysis etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication with experience in client communication.
- Ability to understand requirements , create solution, design documents and develop code as per the design.
- Practical experience of work breakdown and estimations.
- Work independently, proactively seek clarifications and monitor and mentor software junior members of development team.
- Microsoft certification on latest .Net technologies is a plus.
- Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
- Role Category: Programming & Design
- Role: Sr. Software Developer
- Keyskills: Entity Framework , LINQ , ASP.Net , MVC, FxCop ,NUnit, WCF, SQL Development ,JQuery
- Education: UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization ,PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization