Onboarding is an integrated and configurable module of our HRMS that helps you efficiently process new hires by automating many of the time consuming tasks associated with the hiring process.
Read the benefits of integrated onboarding:
- Reduce the costs of processing new hires
- Ensure compliance and avoid fines
Field hiring automation is essential for employers who process thousands of hires each year. These organisations can significantly reduce the administrative costs of employee onboarding, using our SmartH2R On Boarding to:
- Reduce or eliminate paper-intensive processes by automating workflow, document creation, and archiving
- Eliminate redundancies associated with reprocessing illegible new hire data
- Pre-populate hiring forms from application data
- Encrypt and store forms directly into your document management system
- Electronic signature options for both the manager and new hire help accelerate employee onboarding and increase hiring efficiency, a must in distributed workforces.
- The onboarding process is integrated with EDB background, screening, and checking services. Data entry errors are reduced by importing data captured during the application process and integrating it with key company information such as start dates and pay rates.
- Paperless Docs
- Consent Based DOCS to avoid identity thefts
- Low-cost and Instantaneous process.